- 1 Tomato
- 1/4 of an Onion
- 1/2 - 1 tbsp toasted Sesame Seeds
- Salt & Pepper
- 2-3 Sichuan Pepper (optional)
- 1/4 tbsp Hot Red Chili Pepper powder (optional)
- 1/2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
Broil or grill a Tomato and Onion until charred. Allow the vegetables to cool, peel the Tomato, place in a blender with the remaining ingredients, and blend until smooth.
Bring a pot of Salted water to boil for the Cabbage leaves.
Cabbage Wrap ingredients...
- 4-6 Cabbage leaves
- 1/2 of a Gold Bar Zucchini (grated)
- 1/4 of a Yellow Onion (diced)
- 1/4 of a Corn (kernels shucked)
- Handful of Green Beans (finely chopped)
- 1/2 lb ground Beef
- 1/2 tsp Paprika, All Spice, Thyme, Sumac
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Drizzle of Oil
Mix all the ingredients except for the Cabbage leaves in a mixing bowl and set aside until the Tomato sauce is ready. Once Tomato sauce is ready, cook the Beef mixture in a drizzle of oil on a hot pan until done.
Remove Cabbage leaves carefully, trim the stems to thin it, and blanch it for about a minute and half in salted boiling water. Remove from water, allow to cool, fill with the beef stuffing to create the wraps.
Serve Cabbage wraps with the Sesame Tomato Sauce.
From my kitchen to yours